Hi! It’s been a while! Since I’ve been here, I’ve moved out of the dorm and back home and I’ve been busy with remodeling my room/cleaning it up, plus homework/finals. So I thought…how about some options to relax after finals are done?! I mean, all of us have our brains stuffed with information, ready to write onto our final exams and now, after all that, we can relax our brains from the stress and do something fun!!!
So here’s a few things to think about doing:
- Going to the zoo
- painting/drawing anything you want
- writing some stories
- cleaning up your room/living space
- taking a long bath/shower
- buying your favorite foods
- going on a walk/biking
- taking a nap
- hang out with friends and/or talk with your family about anything
- ANYTHING YOU WANT MAN. YOU’RE DONE WITH FINALS. GOOD JOB! 🙂
Just don’t do drugs or drink underage 🙂 that’s not cool. Binge drink on coffee or tea or something. But the main thing is, after finals, give yourself some relaxation time before doing anything else!